Even though not all of us mamas wanted to search out the gender of our child while they were still in utero, I’m certain that we have a tendency to all have wondered what we tends to were having at one purpose or another.
While these tales don’t always lend themselves true in any or all cases, it’s still a fun time to see if you’re following any of the gender indicators that have been handed down through the ages.
Here are ten of the most common old wives’ tales to help you guess if your baby will be a boy or a girl.
You May Be Having A Boy If:
1. You’ve never experienced morning sickness throughout your pregnancy.
2. Your pregnancy cravings include food of the salty or sour flavors.
3. During your pregnancy, you look radiant. No drain in color and you feel wonderful all over.
4. Your pregnancy weight is all in the front. You can barely tell that you’re pregnant from behind.
5. Your baby’s heart rate is consistently under 140 beats per minute at each hearing.
You May Be Having A Girl If:
1. You are carrying your baby weight everywhere, not just in the front.
2. You and morning sickness go hand-in-hand, be it just in the beginning stages of your pregnancy or throughout your entire nine months.
3. Your pregnancy cravings have been a constant desire for sweet, sugary, and indulgent foods.
4. Your skin has seen better days. You may feel drained of color, acne may be rampant in a concentrated area of your body or wide spread everywhere.
5. Your baby’s heart rate is normally higher than 140 beats per minute at every listen.
Meanwhile you may be thinking that this is too good to be true but all I ask is 3 minutes; and this will be the most important 3 minutes of your life. I know that you are here today to learn how to accurately choose the gender of your future baby and I am here to help you make that choice. You may ask how I involved myself in preconception gender selection methods, so allow me to explain.
Alicia Pennington, Plan My Baby can be best described as a step-by-step natural system to dramatically increase the chances of having the baby's gender you want.
The Plan My Baby book centers it strategies on the differences between the male and female sperm and shows you very specific methods which can be used to modify certain factors that can influence whether the male or the female sperm gets to the egg first.
Choosing Your Baby's Gender before Conception is the 30 pages of pregnancy guide that helps you to perfectly start your pregnancy and choosing baby gender with the baby gender predictor method. The steps are risk-free so you have nothing to lose to apply those methods.
The writer herself has done some research on why most parents are doing the wrong methods of baby gender predictor and the theory behind X and Y chromosome to control the sperm. In addition, the book provides you with calculation of your ovulation date to determine the gender of your baby and the timing of your intercourse, all of which affect the conceiving of a baby. Moreover, a dietary program that helps you boost up the chance in having a baby boy or baby girl.
Plan My Baby Program have stated as below:
#1 The importance of knowing your ovulation.
If your ph is Alkaline then you have the possibility in having a boy. On the other hand, if your ph is acidic, there is a possibility that you will have a girl.
#2 Adjusting your diet habit for the sake of the sperm.
There is for sure, specific diets that help to increase your chance in getting the baby boy or girl. Some foods are strictly forbidden and some are extremely suggested to get the ideal gender as you want.
#3 Particular sex positions determine the baby’s gender.
There are several positions you can choose to obtain the best result in fertilizing the egg.
Those steps are proven to be successful for many readers. The explanation uses logical
thoughts to let you stop wondering how the theory comes up. As the writer has applied
the method herself, there is no need to worry on the safety. No medical procedures or
scary injection needed here. The method is applicable regardless of your age or nationality.
However, can you trust Alicia Pennington’s claims? Is it possible to increase your chances of having the baby’s gender you want to almost 95%? And is Plan My Baby really for you?
In order to answer these questions let’s talk about some of the good and bad points of the Plan My Baby program.